Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Chronically Shops

Grand Opening!


My Etsy Shop is now open!


Organiser (Left); Home n Bargains. Bullet Journal (Right): Moleskin;Amazon.

So a few of you will see I've been really getting into my bullet journal lately, and I also bought an organiser, which has a great weekly spread already in it. But I've been lacking inspiration. I love planner stickers, and printables but I've found that none of them really suited me, or what I wanted to put in. So I decided to create my own!


So I am now spreading the love with everyone!

You can purchase my special planner printables here.
You can purchase notebooks/stickers here.
And get free resources here.

And don't forget to use the code "grandopening10" (Expires the 24th May) for some money off! (Etsy only)



And if you do use my printables, be sure to tag me in them via instagram/twitter, and join my facebook group for more discounts, promotions and information!