Saturday, 13 May 2017

Eve Queen of May!

As a lot of you know, I'm an ambassador for the amazing app Eve! Well, May is my month; as I was named the A-May-Zing Queen of May!😮

How did I get this? 
Well I referred A LOT of people to the app! But I done it honestly, because without this app, I'd be lost!


You can read the post here.

What is Eve?
Eve is a period tracker/log alongside a "magazine" type style, with a forum for girls/couples to come together and discuss taboo things; without the judgement! You can log how you feel, check out discussions from Sex to Endometriosis to Birth control. It's a great platform any girl from age 13-50!

Summary of Information on Eve:

• Period Tracker
• Fertility Tracker/Predictor
• Community with Forum
• Sex Tips/Gems
• Discounts on 'Feminine' Products
• Info on Pelvic Disorders, with Medical Experts available

So what are you waiting for? You can download Eve here!